Artemis Emergency & Trauma Services is a 24×7, full-service, state-of-the-art facility that offers comprehensive emergency and trauma care. We believe in providing ‘Life-Saving Care, Tailored to Patient Needs’. It is a scientifically developed, protocol-driven emergency service. The service has several unique and innovative features –
- A dedicated and easy to remember emergency access number: 0124 – 6767000
- Round the Clock Ambulance Service provides state of the art ambulances equipped with advanced life support equipment and manned by trained personnel. They provide timely and quality pre-hospital emergency care for the critically ill and injured patients.
- Air Ambulance Services for remote areas and life-threatening emergencies. The Air Ambulance service is yet another facet of the Emergency Services. Air Ambulances are manned by staff specially trained in Flight Physiology, Advance Cardiac Life Support and Critical Care Medicine.
- Effective communication system between the central control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospital.
- Highly trained and experienced emergency physicians available 24-hours a day.
- Latest monitoring and imaging equipment.
- State of the art Blood Bank operational 24×7.